Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These app companies should have a minimum of 5 miles per trip or at least charge them for at least 5. Done 15 trips today and 13 trips were less than 2 miles.
Problem is that most of the pick up are around 2 miles away

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah juno sucks, still even with 20% uber fees I make more per day than juno or get. lately get pax getting cheaper I notice tips less and less.wtf

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
These app companies should have a minimum of 5 miles per trip or at least charge them for at least 5. Done 15 trips today and 13 trips were less than 2 miles.
Try Westchester county, most rides are 5 miles minimum because everything out there is spread out

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
Your trips are short because you are not a newbie. The only long trips that I get are from VIP customers. Yes, it happens once in a blue moon.
The rest are short.

·
Premium Member
10,380 Posts
Or minimum fare should be at least $15

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much is Gett commission these days? My pax showed me his phone after ending the trip and it showed he got charged $20 but I only got paid $15

·
Premium Member
10,380 Posts
Just like Uber. Flat rate pricing for pax but drivers get time and distance. Comm is 10%.
Does Lyft do the same? I once asked the rider and he showed me his phone after ending the trip and he got charged exactly the same what was the driver fare in my app

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
Keep it up , you will soon be reimbursed by uber and find out what the deal is
As long as the pick ups or drop offs are in or from the 5 boro's it's totally legal to operate in Westchester county. How come I'm a newbie and know more than the vets???

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does Lyft do the same? I once asked the rider and he showed me his phone after ending the trip and he got charged exactly the same what was the driver fare in my app
Lyft shows you the total before their commission, tax and black car fee...Total BS if you ask me

·
Registered
325 Posts
As long as the pick ups or drop offs are in or from the 5 boro's it's totally legal to operate in Westchester county. How come I'm a newbie and know more than the vets???
And do u know if they are going to 5 boros when u accept a trip in westchester? Do u think u wont get ticketed even if u try to refuse after seeing the trip destination? Think hard or learn the hard way , to b or not b a newbie

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
And do u know if they are going to 5 boros when u accept a trip in westchester? Do u think u wont get ticketed even if u try to refuse after seeing the trip destination? Think hard or learn the hard way , to b or not b a newbie
I've learned from this forum to call and ask where the rider is going. If im not doing anything wrong no cop is going through my personal phone

·
Premium Member
10,380 Posts
Lyft shows you the total before their commission, tax and black car fee...Total BS if you ask me
I know and I hate those extra clicks in the menu to open dashboard and then driving record and then trip history just to see the earning. As we know they take $36% from the fare I just subtract about 1/3 from the fare and then I'll get the idea how much I earned approximately.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
The burbs is where its at. Easy peasy driving. Some people actually tip. Ad many republicans as dems. Nicer people. Nicer cops if you know how to talk to them. Problem is you kind of have to live here. Driving to burbs to work is silly

1 - 20 of 27 Posts