Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went back and investigated ALL of my trips in trip history. To discover UBER periodically did not apply the guaranteed boost to trips going back 6 months when I first started driving. There's over 40 ! I dig deeper within the histories of UBER fee's. On my recent history page any trip over 20 bucks fee. I compared the 2 histories 1 being recent and one being paid... a recent read uber fee 3.45... the same trip in the other paid history i suppose read uber fee 8.45 for the same trip ! BAM what? oh and leaving off a whole day and not getting paid for a week ! WTF is going ON HERE ? Doing the whole snapshot yada yada message and totally getting know where. Then UBERs message says Problem resolved... I check 1 trip they state this in and yeah you put it on paper NOT ADDED IT TO MY PAY OR BANK ! I'm so piised off right now ! I located the UBER HEADQUARTERS in downtown SF online. Think this is my only hope at getting things sorted out ! Go in and request a total review of all rides. I only drive commute/boost so ALL trips should havve boost included. This is madness ! check everything and check it twice ? ! yeah ok. Get it resolved and deposited into bank not just on paper ! not gonna happen. There are too many trips i've been robbed on. REPRESENTATIVE PLEASE !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts