Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

$6 airport quest brings all the ants to the yard

9K views 95 replies 57 participants last post by  El Jefe de Hialeah 
#1 ·
Post screenshots of your airport, let's see who wins the ant olympics :D

Font Number Circle Screenshot Parallel

See less See more
#7 ·
My money is on staying away. Now lets see, what game is on today.

#9 ·
I'm surprised they haven't force me to update the app yet.

#61 ·
I fly into Dallas Love Field all the time. What I do is take the free Dart Bus to the first stop off the airport across from the Shell Station.
I request Uber or Lyft from the Shell Station bypassing the airport pickup fee :) This also bypasses you all waiting in the Que ( sorry ) and gives my fare to some lucky Uber / Lyft Driver as I'm headed to a far off destination ;)

#22 ·
#33 ·
We still have 190 sitting at the airport and random surges popping up elsewhere.. I don't understand these airport ants at all lol
Basically, airport ants are the laziest of all Ubering efforts. Airport ants suffer from lack of motivation, and they desire familiarity and repetition. Airport ants understand that airport pickups are basically non-eventful because they're not searching through apartment complexes or driving into a ghetto for a pickup. But, after a few airport tryouts, they realize that life still sucks and there is no pot-of-gold waiting for them at the airport, and they eventually give up their rideshare career and return to searching through the want-ads for another quick-get-rich scheme.

#31 ·
ROFL !!!

That's unreal.....we allow 50 in our queue then it says "waiting lot full".
A short while ago Oak Int'l had 130 which is high Sun night. I've a sneaking suspicion they've gone back to 1-2 drivers holding other drivers phone who have more than 1 phone...they return when flights are abt to land & they take turns doing this.

#34 ·
BUF queue usually tops out around 35-40 throughout the day but we didnt see any Airport Incentive....ever.

Airport Ants are a dumber breed of ant. Spend an hour waiting for at most, a $25 ride....and that rarely happens.....then hot foot it all the way back to the queue for another ride.

I work right next to the Ant Village Lot here in Buffalo. Last time I flew out, I talked to 3 ants (all non english speakers) and offered $10 cash to pick me up from my building (literally 150 yards from Ant Village) to drop me off at airport. They wouldnt even have to leave the Uber queue (which is way more popular here)

Ant #1 - No, Ill lose my spot in Lyft Queue.

Ant #2 - No Understand

Ant #3 - Thought he was smart, wanted $15. This, after I told him I was a driver too, knew that he would make $3.66 through the app or $10 cash from me. The ride through the app was $10.75...and he wanted to negotitate for more. Idiot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.