Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,576 Posts
Between U/L I got my best day today including a final U fare at 5.5 surge. Drove about 12 hours. RIMPAC in town and 7/4 holiday, well over $1000 gross last 3 days but I worked my ass off.
when I started with UberX, in 2013, when the rate was $2 per mile, almost every friday & saturdy night
I did $500 each night ( with surges ). When I quit UberX about a year ago, it was $1 a mile, and I don't remember even reaching $200
that often, even on busy nights ( and there were fewer surges, as well ). So, I'd say you did really well, given the low current rates ( if you are X )

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm up to 1080 for the last 3 days, I know things will die down after this week. I'm tanning it for all I can for the moment. Can I keep the luck up for 2000 this week? It's just dumb luck and being out on the road a lot this particular week. And quite a few takers for the surge... rare indeed in these parts.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it happened and it continues to happen... will report back on Sunday for a weekly total

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
reporting in - a few bucks shy of 1400 now, going all out over the weekend to try for an all time score
Keep us posted. Fingers crossed, no jinx.
When the dust settles, we don't mind if 'ya brag a little...
just show the numbers so we can all go ooh and aahh.
btw: it really ain't braggin' if you can pull it off.:cool:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aw man! i posted it last night and took it down this afternoon when no one gave me any rah rahs or atta boys...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Assume the same on Lyft. Made 2,100 + between both.

Never to be done again. I'm so tired from it all. Yesterday was a forced march to hit my Lyft power driver bonus. Much pain. Easily over 60 hours. Insane surging and Prime time to a lesser degree - not a fan of the caps on Prime.

So much demand yesterday that requests were largely 10 mins away at best (even with all the new drivers demand sopped up the cars like a biscuit in redeye gravy) and 30 mins away at worst. Prayers for short trips went unanswered. Usually about 15 minutes away - it was a freakin grindfest and I was a sad sob just grinding it out for the pdb. I got home and basically collapsed after it all but with a sense of accomplishment. pdb was worth just shy of 200.

At the end of it all I gave my two 79 cent frozen burritos the royale treatment with cheese and Pace salsa and furiously quaffed a Foster's oil can before I laid down and temporarily died.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dangerfield, party of one? Maybe it's the forum... I'll post the Lyft weekly tomorrow. Here all week, try the veal!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here's part 2 of the week that was. I was withing a dollar apart on the totals on both platforms also - nice symmetry.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Really weird you would take it down because nobody applauded you. Then, you post it with every number blurred but the 1. Little odd.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts