Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
As soon as I started receiving the network errors I knew this would eventually end up becoming a huge issue in receiving guarantee payments, so I picked up one more passenger and went home. Started at 3 pm and logged off at 6 pm. Had planned to work until midnight. Why give them 9 hours to only tell me next week they aren't going to pay?

· Registered
82 Posts
Had same error, i uninstalled, then reinstalled app, worked, so i picked up rider, but maps wasnt coming up even though chosen in settings, then my fare is not being shown, neither is one before the error. My last ride was downtown to berwyn. I dont want to take another without maps, and not knowing the pay.

· Premium Member
4,804 Posts
I was down for a while too.. It came back up around 7pm last night.. I didn't get another ping till 10pm.. Anybody catch the 3.5 surges though ? That made my night.. I did like 80net in 2 hours then nada.. Just plain weird.. I hit the 20 in one night believe it or not.. Taken a week off

· Registered
104 Posts
Update: looks like I got an email from uber saying they're going to deposit an extra $65 into my account. I feel I was owed over $130 and this is kind of splitting the difference, which is better than nothing, but I don't quite feel whole.

· Registered
295 Posts
The 500 internal server error is a microsoft server error that is telling the network the security credentials are expired or corrupted. Nothing to do with the android or iOS phone, uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing to fix it, it requires a tech to physically reinstall the servers credentials and sometimes the servers os. Another example of uber spreading itself too thin in resources to support thier operations. The 401 or simular 400 error codes is due to your network connection on the data side to the service provider, ie tmobile, at&t, sprint, ect. If you get 400 series errors, try moving to another location, reboot your phone, ect. I got $34 added to my account because i couldn't log in. You may have received an email from uber about it.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.