Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same story. Can't go online, can't do anything... Restarted phone many times, reinstalled app, triple checked everything - no luck... I'm fu..ed :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
It still won't come back up for me. The app won't start up and just sits on a black screen that says uber. My phone gives me a dialog box that says unauthorized when I first start the app.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Looks like from reading the forums, every one from all over the world were having problems. Not just us in Chicago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
People around me at O'Hare are able to use their app and are getting pings but I can't sign in no matter what I do. This is starting to get very annoying.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Miee just started to work as soon as I got back to the burbs of lockport..bullshit I just lost today with the 30 gas I put in and then driving back took 15 bucks. Some bullsh#$

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, I didn't have many issues logging in to the website just the app. The site was working fine before I drove home. I hope they fix this BS soon this is gonna wreck my budget

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I am down too. 500 Internal Server error at 9:05. I signed out and reset my PW. It works on the website, but when I try the driver platform now I get 401 Unauthorized. I am on Halsted in Bridgeport and I don't see any Uber cars going N or S. Weird...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts