Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

· Registered
2,970 Posts
What jerks they've been sitting back laughing out at everything we post. I'm actually a little bit pissed LOL
I never minded the obvious fact that they likely troll this site to get info on driver trends, but knowing that they actually might have access to our email addresses and other info kind of gives me the heebies!

It wouldn't surprise me that if they didn't own it from the beginning, they very well may have offered the moderator a big chunk of change to buy it out.

· Registered
1,184 Posts
lol, nope. site still owned by a fellow driver.

20 times the usual visitors crashed our site... peeps came here to see why Uber was down!

(over 1,000 on the site right now!)
Gonna have to agree. It's doesn't take many views to bring down a small site like this, eventhough we'd like to believe they're linked now. Who's the owner by the way?

Video on yt saying uber was hacked, take it with a grain of salt.......

· Registered
2,970 Posts
My trips have been canceling mid trip (without driver or pax canceling). After the trip is completed I am unable to view it in my trip history to email uber to get paid for them. I have no idea how many trips I have per my counter and no idea how much money I've made. What a mess!! Drivers logged onto Lyft tonight must be loving this Uber FAIL!!

· Registered
79 Posts
My trips have been canceling mid trip (without driver or pax canceling). After the trip is completed I am unable to view it in my trip history to email uber to get paid for them. I have no idea how many trips I have per my counter and no idea how much money I've made. What a mess!! Drivers logged onto Lyft tonight must be loving this Uber FAIL!!
That happened to me yesterday and uber tried to say I picked up the wrong rider.... even after I told them the guy knew my name and went to the location that was requested before ride

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.