Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup exacly
I'm experiencing the same issue, and when I tried logging out and loggin in, it said "ERROR Invalid username or password"
...i un installed..and re installed and now Cant login.
Happened once before...but got fixed fast...now its been 30 min....
I even tried different phone.

Now i see thru pax app that are very few drivers out....something seriously messed up. Shit and i need 3 more rides...this is pissing me off

· Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok...
Just were able to log back in to my app after all those invalid username stuff.
Missing bunch of rides.
But looks like im online operating.

I teared up a little when my app was down.
OMG im addicted

· Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I went into the Uber office and the whole system down all over the world. So taxi agencies have dinner or something. Uber staff said this happened a year ago as well. And it was down for a few hours that time. It just started about a half hour ago. Hopefully it'll be fixed in a few hours
Lmao...you act fast...i was about to go to office my self...but no reason now

· Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
All the rides updated everything seems good to go again.
Dang was So scared at first when my phone completely stopped working. For a moment i thought those late night videos i been viewing lately got me some sort of virus

· Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Bottom line it dont matter if the owe it or not.
Since anyone can come here and find everything out what they need to know. Owning it will not do much besides see private emails maybe and know ur email

· Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Although I have not read even a fraction of the posts on this website, I have seen where a person related on this site that he had bad mouthed Uber in an inappropriate way on their Facebook page in a manner where he was specifically identified. They did not like it and pulled his plug. My recollection was "what was he thinking?". As to this site, surely Uber peruses it. And, there is a lot of content and disclosures on this site where I just shake my head. If a person is going to be dumb enough to disparage the company here in a "pull the plug/deactivation kind of way", expect that they might be smart enough to figure out who that same dumb person is. For instance, for a lot of people, you can look back and see disclosures on what kind of car they drive and where, and sometimes particulars of the dates and times that they drove and the amount they were paid, etc. A big data driven company and the very smart programmers could easily search on some of that criteria and figure out who the person is. They don't need to secretly own the site to do that.
Lmao

What if u lie about your rides all the itme like uberdancer who takes round trips to la and back 4 times a week

1 - 15 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.