Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,686 Posts
I never minded the obvious fact that they likely troll this site to get info on driver trends, but knowing that they actually might have access to our email addresses and other info kind of gives me the heebies!

It wouldn't surprise me that if they didn't own it from the beginning, they very well may have offered the moderator a big chunk of change to buy it out.
There have been a few drivers that were deactivated directly after saying something about Uber on this website. Uber said it was something they posted online when they asked why they were deactivated.

How could Uber find out that fast unless they have access?

You need to change your name, e-mail, location, birthday, and type of car you drive so it does not reflect what Uber has on your driver account.

If they do not own this site - they may of hacked it or even found a back door that has a blind eye turned to it.

(post 1 of 2)

· Registered
4,686 Posts
This will probably get deleted. - In the past, when I spoke about Uberpeople being in cahoots with Uber, I have been warned by the admins and posts have been deleted. I thought it was a forum where we can speak the truth?

Anyways, Its not about being crazy or paranoid. Its about protecting yourself online. Its very easy to steal someones identity using the internet. Its not hard for Uber to find out who you are - even if they are not in cahoots - they are a technology company after all.

2 of 2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.