Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
It sure is 5* tip. Cheap SOB. That is why I refuse to do any type of airport rides. Load and unload bags for $5.00 no tip. No way.
I don't blame cheap SOBS for not tipping drivers. ..I blame uber. Those drivers that stage at airport you're are going to hurt yourselves when you pick bags and load and unload bags for $3 buck lol.just remember that uber is not going to pay your medical bills.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I don't blame cheap SOBS for not tipping drivers. ..I blame uber. Those drivers that stage at airport you're are going to hurt yourselves when you pick bags and load and unload bags for $3 buck lol.just remember that uber is not going to pay your medical bills.
There also not gonna pay for a new bumper when I let them do it themselves.. That's the only reason why I load luggage... And about half tip me which is good enough for what this is...

·
Registered
709 Posts
There also not gonna pay for a new bumper when I let them do it themselves.. That's the only reason why I load luggage... And about half tip me which is good enough for what this is...
You must be doing more than just loading/unloading if 50% of your rides tip. I am doing great if 10-15% of paxs tip in a week.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have to say the one thing that makes me mental about doing Uber is handling someone's luggage and them not giving you a tip
This whole no tipping thing has gotten to me. I no longer tip for to go food orders. I always feel bad, but cheap no tipping pax has gotten to me!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
This whole no tipping thing has gotten to me. I no longer tip for to go food orders. I always feel bad, but cheap no tipping pax has gotten to me!!!
I learn to let it go...LOL. Tip or no tip I give 99.9 of my riders 5star rating and just move on.....I learned that my riders wait for me to rate them after they got of my car.... then they would rate me right away. .......if I want to stay in this game I have to give 5 star ...I don't drive at night like 3 am and deal with drunk riders .drunk riders don't rate. ....I drive between 6am and 6pm every riders will rate me .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts