Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since February 2020 My 5 star ratings are not being updated on my profile count, but the low ratings are being posted. Causing my overall rating to go down. I received 2 comments of great service and 5 stars but they didn’t add on my account. Is anyone experiencing this issue? I’m calling Uber but they are worthless they give me a different excuse every time I call

·
Premium Member
17,500 Posts
do you have 500 rated rides? Because it could seem if your ratings don't change due to the rolling 500; each day some fall off as new ones are added....

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
do you have 500 rated rides? Because it could seem if your ratings don't change due to the rolling 500; each day some fall off as new ones are added....
Or, as is my case, you're just replacing your latest 5s over and over and over again.

Reactions: SHalester

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Since February 2020 My 5 star ratings are not being updated on my profile count, but the low ratings are being posted. Causing my overall rating to go down. I received 2 comments of great service and 5 stars but they didn't add on my account. Is anyone experiencing this issue? I'm calling Uber but they are worthless they give me a different excuse every time I call
Welcome to the forums.
Save your energy for something more worthy than ratings.
Just give safe rides, be courteous & have fun.

·
Banned
3,088 Posts
Explain to me again...why you actually care about these so called Ratings... Which come from a made up BS system instituted by UBER in an effort to control how you run YOUR business....

THE ONLY reason I even mention to every one of my passengers that I would appreciate it if they would rate me stating that Their input would really help...AS IF... Only reason you even should want a passenger to bother rating you is because once they do the VERY NEXT SCREEN they see is the suggested TIP screen.... And that.... Is the only thing I care to see from a passenger That I have already dropped off... Beyond that... F Their opinion of my service.... Try it... You'll thank me when the stress goes down and your income goes up..

OH you're welcome.

Cartoon Gesture Art Illustration Drawing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.