Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

5 star drivers?

Ratings 
9K views 45 replies 30 participants last post by  Bork_Bork_Bork 
#1 ·
Are they rare? I have never gotten anything less than 5 stars... But then again I only have 140 rides. Pax yesterday said 5 star driver in SF was unheard of. I'm expecting it to end soon.

#39 ·
I'm 4.94 w Uber across 500 rides. Inevitably, 5 will go away. Whether someone rating 4 who thinks 4 is good, another uber driver trying to trim competition, etc. I saw one last night w/ 5 stars on 15 trips and I didn't have the heart to leave 4 - even though they had their phone in their lap(looking down), clueless on navigation and no Uber sticker on car.

#44 ·
My ratings tend to hover in that same range. I think the lowest I ever was was 4.95, really can't remember. At one time my ratting was 5.0 with 499 - 5⭐ and 1 - 4⭐. I have never had a full 500 - 5⭐

Not that I really care what my star rating is I just find it interesting how different people rate me. I treat everyone the same, just goes to show you can't please everyone.

#45 ·
First of all, Rating doesn't matter how many rides the drivers have!

I'm 5Stars at Lyft because Lyft only record up to Last 100 rides
Uber I'm at 4.93 Because Uber record up to last 500 rides.

Why I'm not 5stars at Uber?
Because I refuse to wait passenger when they go to WALMART and they want me to stay in car and wait till they finish shopping 30 mins+
Also I refuse for passenger that just got off Airport that request me to wait outside WALMART so they can have lunch inside WALMART.

People like to use driver like their own personal Cab~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.