Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
How many Unrated rides? 75 five star, 2 one star and 2 four star 117 total rides in 2 months.

How many drivers have every ride as rated?

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
When you get hit with your first one star rating, and you can't for the life of you understand what you did wrong.... don't take it personally. If you get 7 or 8 of them in a week, THEN you should take it personally, lol. But don' let it bum you out too much.

·
Premium Member
2,278 Posts
I started driving in March 2017 and noticed that about 45% of riders would give a rating. However, over the past 6 weeks, the ratiing percentage has dipped to around 20% of riders. I believe that coincides with a change that UBER made that encourages rider to provide a tip prior to a rating.....thus many are opting to not rate at all.

I currently am at 4.95 with 1602 rides and am hoping to go up to 4.96 soon.

·
Premium Member
7,025 Posts
Enjoy the 5-star while it lasts. You'll log in to the app soon and see that somebody has left you a nice stinking 1-star for no reason that you can think of. It's easier to accept when you know who left it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It’s possible welcome to the world though as mentioned above one bar hopping d bag on a Wednesday at 3pm will point at you and say “I would of gave you 5 stars but you like the Beatles so you get 4.”

Chicago driver 350 rides 4.99 all 5 stars and 1 four from a punk.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
67 five stars out of 140 rides. Been driving a 5 weeks.
That's a great start but it's not uncommon to get 67 five stars in a row even if you just started. I had a streak of over 200 5 stars in a row but it's just a matter of time before you get a 4 and it will most likely be undeserved and it's more the passenger you pick up and not you. I have a 4.97 and get hit with a 4 star about 2 out of a 100 rides.

·
Banned
889 Posts
Are they rare? I have never gotten anything less than 5 stars... But then again I only have 140 rides. Pax yesterday said 5 star driver in SF was unheard of. I'm expecting it to end soon.
Take it from me.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a 5 Star Uber Driver ---- say 100++ Ratings.

When i started driving i knew for a fact i would never keep my 5 star rating, and i actually started with 40 5 Stars in a row.

But some ******* will always come along to take you down and leave you a 4 star or worse.

****I would even say without question, some people would even leave u a 4 star rating just to break your 5 star rating****

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yep, 88 5 Star, 2 4 star and 2 one star. Yea, I had a couple bad rides which mostly my fault. So what, Who is perfect and without fault?

·
Banned
889 Posts
Yep, 88 5 Star, 2 4 star and 2 one star. Yea, I had a couple bad rides which mostly my fault. So what, Who is perfect and without fault?
i have 147 5*
9 - 4*
1- 3*
1- 1*

i know for a fact whoever gave me a 1* rating just did it out being a dick.

even if you do nothing wrong sometimes, some people just want to say "**** YOU"

'Tis Life, when dealing with people

For example, look at all the Media stories about people being fired for nothing.
Some ESPN reporter was fired a little while ago for writing "Guerrilla" about Serena Williams play style, as in Guerrilla Tactics.

a Mob of people attacked this guy for being racist for calling Williams a GORILLA
GUERILLA
Gorilla

They were 100% stupid and wrong, but a lot of people went **** THIS GUYYYYYYYY.

Took away his livelihood.

honestly, people in general that try to get other people fired from their jobs, are disgusting, lowly human beings.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I drive in San Diego now, I started in San Francisco. My rating there was 4.95, when I moved it dropped to 4.88. My driving didn't change at all, I already knee the san diego area. The mentality of San Diego people is awful. Entitled ****s with no understanding of how this works. A lot of my driving was the late night crowd. I avoid them now by doing the airport after 10pm, and stopping when the planes stop. Rating has been slowly climbing back up since. I've only had 5ish rides with obvious problems with the pax. You can't please everyone. I hardly even try. I don't give gum or any of that shit, I don't even talk to people. I'm just try to stay professional. "Hello, is this destination correct? *drive* ok have a nice day" is the extent of 95% of my rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Are they rare? I have never gotten anything less than 5 stars... But then again I only have 140 rides. Pax yesterday said 5 star driver in SF was unheard of. I'm expecting it to end soon.
May have posted this before but a couple weeks ago I had to use Uber as a passenger and got a driver with a 4.95 rating and he had over 3,000 rides completed.

Sacramento.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wait till you get 5000 rides. Your rating will plummet.you will get to a certain rating and regardless of what you do it won't go up or down.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got a 2 star the other day for poor navigation. Like that drunk even knew where he was. I was pissed. Now I can give two rats a$$ about ratings. Still have a 4.96. Stopped the water bottle and gum crap. Lol. I'm already anti pax.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Got a 2 star the other day for poor navigation. Like that drunk even knew where he was. I was pissed. Now I can give two rats a$$ about ratings. Still have a 4.96. Stopped the water bottle and gum crap. Lol. I'm already anti pax.
Exactly it was just a matter of time...but don't let 1 or 2 riders ruin it for you. Ratings mean absolutely nothing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts