Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber needs to add official 5 min countdown after rider notified... No disputing cancellation charge and no cancellation against stats after timer runs out I'm sick of waiting for people.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes. I have been noticing people calling uber from their condo's or apts and arriving to their lobbies about 5 minutes later. Then they say that they have issues with their elevator or some other lame excuse. Anybody else hear that one.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yes. I have been noticing people calling uber from their condo's or apts and arriving to their lobbies about 5 minutes later. Then they say that they have issues with their elevator or some other lame excuse. Anybody else hear that one.
Every pick up I have at a condo is like that...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I actually think they should make it 2 minutes. That is more than enough for a base rate. At that point it should give them the option to have the driver wait and charge $.50/minute until the ride starts or automatically cancel and charge the fee. It is getting ridiculous now with upfront fares.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.