Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received an email from those wise people at Go Catch. They're trying to reignite their ride share business by offering 5% commission to drivers plus other incentives. So to those lucky 3 Go Catch drivers tomorrow, enjoy your 5% commission.

Although Go Catch probably doesn't register on Melbourne's ride share numbers, it will be interesting to see how DiDi fares. How interesting the next few months will be on our roads and when that's full to capacity, in our skies, because remember, Uber wants pilots in 5 years.

So let's start our pilot training now.

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Received an email from those wise people at Go Catch. They're trying to reignite their ride share business by offering 5% commission to drivers plus other incentives. So to those lucky 3 Go Catch drivers tomorrow, enjoy your 5% commission.

Although Go Catch probably doesn't register on Melbourne's ride share numbers, it will be interesting to see how DiDi fares. How interesting the next few months will be on our roads and when that's full to capacity, in our skies, because remember, Uber wants pilots in 5 years.

" so let's start our pilot training now" you say
As I said in another thread this arvo , I already have , pulled out a couple of balsa wood gliders , ( lucky I kept them),:) have been practising in the backyard ,
Now there's one on the garage roof , but that's ok good for CBD helipads,
The other 1 is landing nicely , now I've got the hang of it , in the yard ,
As I said before i'm staying ahead of the game , I'll stick with with uber:)
Roll on 2023
Forget the Red bit , just call me BARON Golfer :cool: ( rolls off the tongue nicely )

·
Premium Member
9,557 Posts

Why would you train as a polit and fly for UberAir at $9 per hour?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why would you train as a polit and fly for UberAir at $9 per hour?
I wouldn't train to be a polit but some might to be a pilot. $9 per hour you suggest? As much as that? Hmmmmm.............. Nahhhh

" so let's start our pilot training now" you say
As I said in another thread this arvo , I already have , pulled out a couple of balsa wood gliders , ( lucky I kept them),:) have been practising in the backyard ,
Now there's one on the garage roof , but that's ok good for CBD helipads,
The other 1 is landing nicely , now I've got the hang of it , in the yard ,
As I said before i'm staying ahead of the game , I'll stick with with uber:)
Roll on 2023
Forget the Red bit , just call me BARON Golfer :cool: ( rolls off the tongue nicely )
With that great attitude, you are destined to be Australia's first and best Uber pilant. Get it? Pilot-Ant.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts