Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Friday night guarantee but they messed up my Sat night guarantee. Just sent them an e-mail...we'll see.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Note: you guys had me scared, because I wasn't seeing the addition on the web version of the dashboard. It is showing up in my app, though. I got what expected for Friday and Sunday (couldn't do Saturday).

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I got my Friday night guarantee but they messed up my Sat night guarantee. Just sent them an e-mail...we'll see.
Did you get pulled out of the shore area? West of the parkway. I lost 15 minutes because I got trapped up north and even got a ping on the GSP which I thought was geo fenced trying to get back

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you get pulled out of the shore area? West of the parkway. I lost 15 minutes because I got trapped up north and even got a ping on the GSP which I thought was geo fenced trying to get back
Nope, I did 12 of 13 rides well within the shore zone. Don't you worry I will kindly request what they owe me :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got screwed Friday night because I was online for a little over 6 hours and only had 6 rides. Because of being over 6 hours my ride quota was only .9 per hour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts