Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that South Beach and Downtown Miami had the highest and most prolonged surges. Key Biscayne and Brickell were right behind and strangely enough, even Hollywood had spikes over 6x surge.

How was your 4th/5th of July?

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Should be surging more often now that today was the cutoff for inspections. Sadly it won't last more than a week.
I've been thinking the same thing! I'm sure a few drivers won't be able to afford new tires, etc.. and won't be able to pass inspection. Some will borrow the money or charge it to a credit card, others will have to move on and find a regular job. But of course, new recruits are lining up as I type.. so as Uber_ninja insinuated: the "increased demand" will likely be over within a few days.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
It seems that South Beach and Downtown Miami had the highest and most prolonged surges. Key Biscayne and Brickell were right behind and strangely enough, even Hollywood had spikes over 6x surge.

I used July 4th as my personal Independence Day. Didn't drive a bit, even personally. Felt wonderful.

What app is that surge screen from?

Reactions: IsleDrive

·
Registered
103 Posts

What part of the app is that. How do i view that on my phone?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts