Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
He was wasted.
I didn't know what to do. I asked multiple times "are you sure???"
He said "take it, it doesn't happen often"

Btw I'm waiting on this lady who stopped at the gas station now, also wasted. On a surge ride so I'm not really tripping right now :D
Should of told him the tip is included in the fare and that you cannot accept tips!! Lol

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Got a $140 tip on a round trip one night, haven't happened again since.
Some pax still think the tip is included but say here is a little extra for handling the luggage. I don't use a tip sign but I leave cash out where they can see it

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
He was wasted.
I didn't know what to do. I asked multiple times "are you sure???"
He said "take it, it doesn't happen often"

Btw I'm waiting on this lady who stopped at the gas station now, also wasted. On a surge ride so I'm not really tripping right now :D
Good for you mehh . You do yo thang girl;)

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Don't know what to do? That's ridiculous. I just take it, put it aside and count it later. Free dinner!

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
I can only imagine the solemn pride you must feel when you declare that $40 on your taxes and pay $13.33 to Uncle Sam

·
Registered
157 Posts
Got a $140 tip on a round trip one night, haven't happened again since.
Some pax still think the tip is included but say here is a little extra for handling the luggage. I don't use a tip sign but I leave cash out where they can see it
I do the same thing with leaving cash where they can see it. Cupholder is generally a good place. It's definitely gotten me an extra tip or two... Or at least I would love to believe that

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Nobody is telling Uncle Sam anything ! :p
You better pay your taxes or I'm snitching. My food stamps just don't fall from a tree you know?

Ps
I'll accept 10% of your tip income as hush money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts