Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can you post the link to that guarantee? Also, I'd like to point out, who do you receive those guarantees? I drive Lyft in Austin from Houston, and drove Lyft in Houston before they left. The Austin Lyft Team has allowed former Lyft drivers from Houston to drive in Austin, however, I don't get emails from Lyft about guarantees, ever. Do I need to opt onto something on the dahsboard to get an guarantee email to even appear?

·
Banned
332 Posts
You prob need to check with them because they are prob keeping the guarantees for the city where they are intended. That's my guess but if it's a technicality given that they are out of Houston then they need to confirm that for you before you waste your time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You prob need to check with them because they are prob keeping the guarantees for the city where they are intended. That's my guess but if it's a technicality given that they are out of Houston then they need to confirm that for you before you waste your time.
There's maybe like 20 of us that were on Lyft in Houston that are driving actively on Lyft in Austin. I'm mentally preparing myself for the canned responses I'm about to get from them. Ha.

·
Banned
332 Posts
Canned responses no doubt. It's so frustrating and ridiculous how they have taken on the policy of treating us like non-humans. It's disgusting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts