Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess if you have luggage you can either ride with it on your lap or make sure it's waterproof.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I don't uber anymore but I used a 4 door pickup. Got lots of compliments but was very uneconomical for the job. It's alot roomier inside than one would think.

·
Registered
621 Posts
or just put the bags in the bed of the pickup...not sure if you are familiar with how trucks work but it's a great feature ;)
I think that's what he meant. On rainy days, passengers with luggage would either have to keep their bags on their laps inside or subject them to the elements.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I would totally expect the possiblity of my bags travelling in the bed of a truck, when ordering a ride from the airport.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Saw a couple of 4dr pickups today while I was hanging around the TNC lot waiting for airport pick ups. Both had covered beds and were nice. Nice people driving them too. Before buying the blue demon I had a 4dr Dodge pickup. Very comfortable, way more so than a sedan or hatchback. If given the choice, I'd rather ride in one than the typical Prius or Honda Fit I see. I don't see how they can handle the gas bill though. I wouldn't have even attempted that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts