Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber x trip , go to pick up guy is gestering me to turn my car around. This entitled pompous A hole has about 2 grand in clothes on, just between his sun glasses and Rolex, who knows the rest of price tag. Now won't get in , I have to roll down window and he ask me my name. I then say sir before you get in what's your name? Just to give it back a little. Then asks if I can put seat up, I say sure and hop out, then he sais oh forget it starts some rant , I move the seat up! Then we start trip is yelling at me to make the light because he's in a hurry , then his next statement is go slow and watch all the pot holes, because he just had surgery! I was so close to Loosing it! If the trip wasn't so short, I would of booted this pompous A hole! First one star rating , wish I could of given a no star! That's my rant, deep breath and Uber on!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Uber x trip , go to pick up guy is gestering me to turn my car around. This entitled pompous A hole has about 2 grand in clothes on, just between his sun glasses and Rolex, who knows the rest of price tag. Now won't get in , I have to roll down window and he ask me my name. I then say sir before you get in what's your name? Just to give it back a little. Then asks if I can put seat up, I say sure and hop out, then he sais oh forget it starts some rant , I move the seat up! Then we start trip is yelling at me to make the light because he's in a hurry , then his next statement is go slow and watch all the pot holes, because he just had surgery! I was so close to Loosing it! If the trip wasn't so short, I would of booted this pompous A hole! First one star rating , wish I could of given a no star! That's my rant, deep breath and Uber on!
Kudos to you for keeping your cool! not sure if I could have been as patient. However it makes it all worth it once you poke that one star:D

·
Registered
638 Posts
You're entitled to that rant!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't it feel so good to one star a deserving a-hole?
I felt like I had a little justice!

Kudos to you for keeping your cool! not sure if I could have been as patient. However it makes it all worth it once you poke that one star:D
I really thought I was pulling over. I also forgot he asked me to lower the heat, which wasn't even on. I said of course and cracked the window, while thinking d bag is his middle name 0!

Thanks man, sometimes they get to you! This is like the uber shoulder to cry on lol!

Some day a real rain is going to come and wash away the pompous and pool customers !

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
That driver in the video he's out of his freaking mind. I hope he's no longer driving!
What we don't see is what happened before. She probably made him wait the whole five minutes and then micromanaged his driving the whole time. Also he's probably driving in a city that only pays .70 a mile.

It's easy to see how a driver can get to this mental state. For this driver's sake I hope he quit. If I get to this point my rideshare tenure will be over voluntarily.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
You think he is out of his mind? You are the one out of your mind. That rider should have been out of that car swiftly. End of debate
In my opinion he had serious anger issues. Calmly tell her to get the frak out, shut off the car and stand outside ignoring her until she leaves the vehicle. If he sees a cop ask for assistance.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
You think he is out of his mind? You are the one out of your mind. That rider should have been out of that car swiftly. End of debate
You shouldn't lose your cool like that ever. I've never had it happen, but if someone refused to leave my car I would say "there are two choices. You get out of my car right now, or I'm driving to the nearest police station and you can explain to them why you won't get out of my car."

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
In my opinion he had serious anger issues. Calmly tell her to get the frak out, shut off the car and stand outside ignoring her until she leaves the vehicle. If he sees a cop ask for assistance.
I am not saying he handled it well. I am saying she needed to be out of that car pronto. Forget what he did. Focus on what she didnt

You shouldn't lose your cool like that ever. I've never had it happen, but if someone refused to leave my car I would say "there are two choices. You get out of my car right now, or I'm driving to the nearest police station and you can explain to them why you won't get out of my car."
Nobody approves of how he handled it. The problem here is not him. Its her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts