Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Welp I was just about to post this crap.. Just to make it easier on your guys to understand uBer new invention. Its like this
very simple $1.00 + $1.00+ $1.00 uBer pool per mile. So no matter how you look at it your still getting paid the same shit they are just
making it seem like your going to get some much dam business. uBerx gets business regardless and to me the only way to make things
better is if the drivers do it for themselves and cause surge pricing. Since uBer doesn't care about its drivers and we can all agree might
as well try to control what you make.

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
No surprise here , as they already have 3rd pool ride in San Francisco for more than a month.
Except unexpected( someone came up with this idea on UPN), from drivers without common sense. They have something similar on UberEats which sucks, as I experienced already as a rider
image.jpg

He passed by me to deliver his order and I hate to post someone's personal pictures, but I wish he'd never showed up, because I lost my appetite
image.jpg

Come on uber, don't you see your driver's vehicle? It was unbelievably dirty.

·
Registered
930 Posts
No surprise here , as they already have 3rd pool ride in San Francisco for more than a month.
Except unexpected( someone came up with this idea on UPN), from drivers without common sense. They have something similar on UberEats which sucks, as I experienced already as a rider
View attachment 11491
He passed by me to deliver his order and I hate to post someone's personal pictures, but I wish he'd never showed up, because I lost my appetite
View attachment 11490
Come on uber, don't you see your driver's vehicle? It was unbelievably dirty.
I took a ride in a rolling pigpen in Riverside once. Check it, the headliner had some kind of crap on it, like someone used their hands to wipe their butt and then dried them overhead. Dirty cup holders, just like in your picture, trash on the mats, stupid stuff hanging and dancing from the rear view mirror. I was, just like, "really?" But hey, you get what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
4,182 Posts
The shittiest thing about UberX has gotten shittier.

UberPlus is looking mighty good right about now.

View attachment 11486
A Comedy wrapped in a Tragedy. Or should that be a Tragedy disguised as a Comedy. Oh H*ll, you know what I mean.

And I'm waiting for one of you to come up with a "One Click" Trip Request Cancellation App overlay.

·
Registered
478 Posts
That's not uber fault u guy keep doing uber pool instead of rejecting , then why not another pool may be the 4th pool

·
Registered
34 Posts
They already started doing this with uber eats....heres whats happens...

People are used to getting there food 10 min or less, when its a pool request the other person sees you they have to wait for someones other food delivered before them so they cancel to try and find another driver

The problem is everytime they cancel and re-re quest it comes back to you. Had 2 different people cancel over 5 times and it kept coming back to me...your driving to navigate to 1st person and keep having to accept the next pool so it blocks the navigation. Way more dangerous and by the time you get to the second person there pissed.

·
Premium Member
4,182 Posts
They already started doing this with uber eats....heres whats happens...

People are used to getting there food 10 min or less, when its a pool request the other person sees you they have to wait for someones other food delivered before them so they cancel to try and find another driver

The problem is everytime they cancel and re-re quest it comes back to you. Had 2 different people cancel over 5 times and it kept coming back to me...your driving to navigate to 1st person and keep having to accept the next pool so it blocks the navigation. Way more dangerous and by the time you get to the second person there pissed.
Uber Corporate Beta Testing. Uber GM Stacks Meetings and staff must use Uber App to get to each meeting. While following their Nav App to find Meeting #1, staff given task to get coffee, on way to getting coffee, request for bagels comes in with directions to Bagel Shop, on way to Bagel Shop, coffee request is cancelled because it will take too long. Coffee request given to a different staff member but that staff member is a veteran and Cancels (he he). Coffee request bounces back to the original staff member who was on way to Bagel Shop and is now confused where to go first. And...of course...each time a new request comes in, Staff must stop as Nav App Screen goes into background.

Uber Corporate...welcome to our world.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
The shittiest thing about UberX has gotten shittier.

UberPlus is looking mighty good right about now.

View attachment 11486
POST # 1/UberComic: G R E A T ! This
the Equivalent of
PROMOTING .....

☆ ☆ ☆ CONTINUOUS DIARRHEA ☆ ☆ ☆
Now You'll NEVER have to leave The Pot!

Bison gets ALL SCATALOGICAL.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Shit, was he living in his car?
POST # 11/headtheball: A P O L O G I E S
T O....T H E ....O P...but
I've got News that'll make You Happy........
but HAVE to use the "S" word again:

The Good News: Your Superlative 165.879%
Approval Rating is UP, as well as moving
from 13th to 10th Place Overall.

The Bad News: Optimus Uber has You
in his Rearview, while he is in the Rear-
view of GooberX . The Respective Slots
are 5th, 8th and 10th. Hearty Congratula-
tions are overdue: "The Tremendous Trio".
As always, the link is:

https://uberpeople.net/posts/338664

Bison Admires.
Bison does "Old Math".

1 - 20 of 34 Posts