Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
Careful drivers they will scam you anyway they can not to pay you $30 an hour guarantee. Every time they come up with the excuse or you did not qualify for the promotion for some stupid reason is against the law and somebody need to look into
This tells me that this screwed up company is capable of doing all kinds of messed up crap to drivers.

·
Premium Member
23,282 Posts
physical confrontation is not the key. You don't know me nor do I know you. You want to inflict pain on someone? Go hit a bad cop today. Them cops need to be put in place for murdering people.
You misunderstand my request...it is purely that we both have fighting Avatars now...only a friendly gesture of fun & games.

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
physical confrontation is not the key. You don't know me nor do I know you. You want to inflict pain on someone? Go hit a bad cop today. Them cops need to be put in place for murdering people.
Thank you, Joe. They murdered my sister's son. Next month, will make 2 years August, 12. My family is devastated.

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
I showed your post to my mom right now, and it made her feel better knowing other people are starting to realize cops aren't right.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts