Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the 11 rides last night, 3 did not show a price. I used the app the same way for all 11 rides and most gave me a price but some did not. A few questions come to mind . . . (i.e. Am I getting paid for rides with no price?} But mainly, I would like suggestions on how to avoid this problem.

My procedure; 1) Turn off navigation; 2) Backspace if necessary to find "Drop off rider" and submit that info; 3) Then I rate the rider; 4) I submit the rating; then nothing, no price, no banner, nothing.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of the 11 rides last night, 3 did not show a price. I used the app the same way for all 11 rides and most gave me a price but some did not. A few questions come to mind . . . (i.e. Am I getting paid for rides with no price?} But mainly, I would like suggestions on how to avoid this problem.

My procedure; 1) Turn off navigation; 2) Backspace if necessary to find "Drop off rider" and submit that info; 3) Then I rate the rider; 4) I submit the rating; then nothing, no price, no banner, nothing.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
I did find the answer. After you rate the PAX, you have to give the computer enough time to calculate the fare. I now wait 30 seconds and that works every time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts