Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
It's not a race specific thing. I've had many people tell me they would tip in the app and never follow through. So now, I just one star everyone who says they will and move on with my day.

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
I called a passenger out on that once. He said he would tip me in the app, and I told him that no one who says that ever tips in the app. He then said to watch him while he tips me. He did and I received it.

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
I'll tip you in the app?

yeah Sure...

checks in the mail,
It wasn't me.
I didn't do anything
Santa is real,
I won't _ __ __ _

Tell me a new one that's a surprise...

Hand me a "winning lotto ticket" that hasn't already been cashed in.

Give me leftovers from a party that isn't just a bunch of chicken bones that have already been gnawed on.

How about an unopened not half drunk bottle of water?

Here's an idea... how about just a $fiver and a fist bump?

But frankly.. rather than any of the above BS I'd much rather have someone tell me they are poor and can't afford to tip me. I mean if I take them to a dump in the hood from the bus station I can respect that honesty. And it's a heck of a lot less annoying.

Reactions: Eniz

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
trust me race has nothing to do with this subject...there are jerks everywhere
Yes it does. My personal survey . Mexicans and blacks carry cash . Whites carry credit .
If a black of mexican says ill tip you in the app. Sorry no tip. If a white says this its 50 /50.
Black or mexican would tip cash . Whites on the app . This how it is here.
I do not drive enough asia or arab to know . Indians tip in the app 90 % of the time .
Indians are some of my best tippers . Sorry there are not more of them. Not kkk here. But i am speaking what i see. Ill tip you in the app ! Sure thanks a lot

1 - 20 of 45 Posts