Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am putting too many miles on my new 2015 Chevy Cruze, 10K in 5 months so I got my 2013 Toyota Corolla approx 16K miles registered, all approved days ago but of course I can access the partner app with it but alas no pings, does not show on pax app. So Chevy is shown in pax app, Toyota is not.

Let me just say originally it took these fools over a week to get the Chevy to be able to get pings, now same thing with the Toyota. I'm pissed, not surprised tho, cleared data, uninstalled partner app, reinstalled same, bluetooth and WiFi off same shit.

Stupid email response is what it is. Its like Deja Vu........am I trippin....

I'm down to driving Sat and Sunday only daytime, its kinda busy.........sitting here doing shite.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I chose the Toyota, read what I wrote, when I chose the Chevy I get pinged, when I choose the Toyota "Ping Nada" [just made up a word].

Thanx for the response John, I'm not getting snippy, LOL, I am frustrated with Uber friggen backend.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe, I got around to using Uber chat, they had the wrong color car, wrong interior color and wrong town. The chat guy fixed it, still kinda pissy about losing the 2 busiest days of the week, ahhhh the Uber life, thug life, low life...........do I need to go on, I'm glad I can work tomorrow, being home bored to death is expensive, spend money like a drunk sailor in a brothel.............

However, the same thing was done with my other car too.......batting 1000

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ubering part time a little, using my other car, I'm N/Aing remotely from home, sad but it gets me out of the house a bit, at least till the weather is nice than I'll be fishing.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts