Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many Uber Drivers Cancel Trips to Make Easy Money

well your days are numbered why do you have to ruin it for everyone else that cancels trip for a good reason
I will see alot of Uber drivers getting suspended for this,

The amount of times I hear of Drivers circling around the riders while they are watching and then drive off and cancelling the trip just to recieve a cancellation fee,

and they are doing it on Taxcify and Ola

you guys are clowns for doing this

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Many Uber Drivers Cancel Trips to Make Easy Money

well your days are numbered why do you have to ruin it for everyone else that cancels trip for a good reason
I will see alot of Uber drivers getting suspended for this,

The amount of times I hear of Drivers circling around the riders while they are watching and then drive off and cancelling the trip just to recieve a cancellation fee,

and they are doing it on Taxcify and Ola

you guys are clowns for doing this
Doing it on Taxify.....reallllllly? Must be making a killing.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I bloody well agree. There is a line. I don't know where that line is but too many drivers cross it.
If your cancellation rate goes up above a certain level you should not get paid for cancellations. That would stop them doing it.
Really easy to see who are the top 5 percent a hole drivers.

Doing it on Taxify.....reallllllly? Must be making a killing.
I think he is just talking about cancellations and driving off because they have forgotten to turn of the taxify app and accept so they wont go below the 75% activity rate and get kicked off.
To be fair so many passengers cancel on Taxify because there is no recourse for them if they change their mind.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
I bloody well agree. There is a line. I don't know where that line is but too many drivers cross it.
If your cancellation rate goes up above a certain level you should not get paid for cancellations. That would stop them doing it.
Really easy to see who are the top 5 percent a hole drivers.

I think he is just talking about cancellations and driving off because they have forgotten to turn of the taxify app and accept so they wont go below the 75% activity rate and get kicked off.
To be fair so many passengers cancel on Taxify because there is no recourse for them if they change their mind.
Maybe...but he did state "make easy money"

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Booming time ahead for ants like you . Serving cheapskates and getting their blessings. God bless you , Dear George.
You are entitled to your own opinion. You are my competition on the road.No friends while I do business. I adapt to what rideshare companies are headed. I am in it to make money. My wheels are turning in making money. You can do what you want but don't criticise other drivers doing the right and moving people around. Your opinion of me of a "Goose" is quite welcome and any other form. Bottom line again I will state. You are my competition no matter what platform. So choose and run your car your way. More than glad to chat to anyone.

and keep in mind i am a very fierce competitor. What you choose to leave behind might be picked up from me. Money is the name of this gig.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all those here they think they are smarter then the system good luck you clowns!! you think your smarter then a 70 billion company think again, they have a system put in place to see abnormal behavior by drivers and riders, you cant beat them if you think you can drive around all day thinking up ways to rip Uber Off haha good luck one way or another they will find out and kick you off the platform, like those clowns that manipulate the surge and trying to copy overseas drivers, we all deserve to be treated badly by Uber because of your Idiotic behaviors on line, and for those that gets banned from Uber theirs no one to blame but you, Maybe steven king will hire you for his next IT movie lol.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Tonga, there are a few cretins on this forum who maintain it's OK to screw their "paxhole" riders (customers) in any which way they can! Know what their justification is? Because Uber screw the driver, the driver should screw the customer! Is that one of the dumbest things you've heard but quite a few believe it! At the end of the day one has to be accountable for their own actions and decisions. I just don't know how these thieves (and that's what they are) can justify their actions.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Tonga, there are a few cretins on this forum who maintain it's OK to screw their "paxhole" riders (customers) in any which way they can! Know what their justification is? Because Uber screws the driver, the driver should screw the customer! Is that one of the dumbest things you've heard but quite a few believe it! At the end of the day, one has to be accountable for their own actions and decisions. I just don't know how these thieves (and that's what they are) can justify their actions.
Thumbs Up

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tonga, there are a few cretins on this forum who maintain it's OK to screw their "paxhole" riders (customers) in any which way they can! Know what their justification is? Because Uber screw the driver, the driver should screw the customer! Is that one of the dumbest things you've heard but quite a few believe it! At the end of the day one has to be accountable for their own actions and decisions. I just don't know how these thieves (and that's what they are) can justify their actions.
agree

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
You can do what you want but don't criticise other drivers doing the right and moving people around.
George, that also covers most of the ants on this forum, including your 'friends'. I'm with you on this. I drive when I want - surge, no surge, Uber, Ola, Taxify. Whichever suits me at the time - Ok, Ola, Taxify then Uber unless it's surging nicely. Then it's Uber, Uber & Uber.

·
Premium Member
13,794 Posts
to get a refund it takes ten words to uber and uber automatically refunds.

Ola doesn't even charge riders cancel fees.

taxify got no cancel fee

I think it just a troll looking for reactions from other trolls :D:oops:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
if you think you can drive around all day thinking up ways to rip Uber Off haha good luck
No need to. The Ola & Taxify competition has put a serious dent in Uber's recent ride-share monopoly. Just drive for Ola & (to a lesser extent) Taxify. Better pay for base ant drivers. Drive Uber during surge. The best and only way to 'rip off' Uber.

·
Premium Member
13,794 Posts
I got one driver on lease that just do Ola. I ask him why u no do Uber? Uber pushed him back since he haven't had his driver license long enough but Ola accepted :rolleyes: If his good enough for Ola and wants to rent... Who am i to stand in the way of his dreams? His doing quite well and paying rent on time.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
George, some opinions are not worth a handful of beans while others show great insight and trust me your opinions fall into the latter category! We'll let others decide the validity of the goose master's view of the world
cheers, yes my friend, I am aware. Paxs are very important and to me, i have changed completely my attitude due to the fact that the dynamics are changing of this gig. Paxs no matter how horrible they are, they look at the price bottom line. I am the same to a rider. I put myself in their shoes. Know days I take all and I don't even look at the ratings or whatever, but if it's risky then cancel and report a safety concern. easy. Also depends on the what the rider does to me as well. With the intro of new rideshare companies is lucrative and I love it. Just have to work the companies on their terms. I made 200 last night combines 3 main rideshares. I killed it lol

I got one driver on lease that just do Ola. I ask him why u no do Uber? Uber pushed him back since he haven't had his driver license long enough but Ola accepted :rolleyes: If his good enough for Ola and wants to rent... Who am i to stand in the way of his dreams? His doing quite well and paying rent on time.
Bottom line as I always state,$$$ , the evil we all are familiar with

·
Premium Member
13,794 Posts
cheers, yes my friend, I am aware. Paxs are very important and to me, i have changed completely my attitude due to the fact that the dynamics are changing of this gig. Paxs no matter how horrible they are, they look at the price bottom line. I am the same to a rider. I put myself in their shoes. Know days I take all and I don't even look at the ratings or whatever, but if it's risky then cancel and report a safety concern. easy. Also depends on the what the rider does to me as well. With the intro of new rideshare companies is lucrative and I love it. Just have to work the companies on their terms. I made 200 last night combines 3 main rideshares. I killed it lol
kill it before it kills you :oops:

His doing quite well and the last time i ask him he was making enough and was really happy with what he was making. Nothing like the trolls on this forum :D:p

His grateful that i gave him an opportunity to put food in his mouth and his grateful to be driving out there. The realities of actual drivers on the street is very different to the pretend drivers on here on the forum.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts