Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
.... I'll take it
You failed to mention how many hours online. If you do say 20-30 peak hours I can get it to near 40 an hour. The more hours onlineduring the week. The less that numbers get. Before I quit ubering. They actually called me cause they wanted me in an article as a top earning driver. I was near 50-60 an hour. But again. I would only work certain hours. Once I dropped off. I'd turn off my app. Head back to my honey hole. So it looked like I was making a good amount. But it wasn't.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$1376
- $170- tolls gas
- $115- car payment
- $125- estimated IRS rape ($4800)

$967 - CLEAN

·
Registered
954 Posts
So you averaged $34.4/hr on 41hrs logged into Uber? Here again another propoganda post; Uber ambassadors amongst us. The most your can make (believe me I know) driving for Uber is closer to $20-25/hr. And that's if you are lucky to have a pax on ALL 41 HRS or its closer to $15/hr average bc of dead time. And then you start deducting...

·
Registered
252 Posts
So you averaged $34.4/hr on 41hrs logged into Uber? Here again another propoganda post; Uber ambassadors amongst us. The most your can make (believe me I know) driving for Uber is closer to $20-25/hr. And that's if you are lucky to have a pax on ALL 41 HRS or its closer to $15/hr average bc of dead time. And then you start deducting...
Dude I don't know what you do, but you're doing it wrong.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts