Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take home $250 this week, guaranteed.
That's right. Take trips that start in Las Vegas during the qualifying times below and you can take home $250, guaranteed.
You've been selected for a special guarantee

Simply hit any of the following trip targets and you'll receive the corresponding guarantee.

Monday 12:01AM 6/27/16 to Sunday 11:59PM 7/3/16
50 trips = $100 Reward
100 trips = $250 Reward

You will earn the guarantee for the last trip level you successfully hit, so if you complete 60 trips this week, you will still earn the $100 Reward.
START DRIVING

·
Registered
770 Posts
I just got it, so looks like they are just sending out the emails.

I already emailed support to clarify the "offer".

I want something in writing (email will do it) that says the "reward" is a bonus. Meaning its on top of whatever I earn. I do not like that they used the words "guarantee" which usually refers to the offer similar to this weekend.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Take home $250 this week, guaranteed.
That's right. Take trips that start in Las Vegas during the qualifying times below and you can take home $250, guaranteed.
You've been selected for a special guarantee

Simply hit any of the following trip targets and you'll receive the corresponding guarantee.

Monday 12:01AM 6/27/16 to Sunday 11:59PM 7/3/16
50 trips = $100 Reward
100 trips = $250 Reward

You will earn the guarantee for the last trip level you successfully hit, so if you complete 60 trips this week, you will still earn the $100 Reward.
START DRIVING
Is this guy uber's spy? I am Suspicious of this guy.I and many of you up there have received this uber's scam that this spy or snitch of uber posted above..here ..and non of us posted here.uber is so desperate for money they are coming with new scams every month....it's scam because drivers are never involved other than taking orders.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They don't love me.. i didn't get the email.
aww that sucks man. After my last post of last weekends Promotion. I didn't participate cause I drove Mon-wend and I thought that would interfere with the end of the week incentive, so I didn't. so now that I got a fresh week to do this they probably chose me again cause I didn't do this current weeks. probably would of happen to me to what happen to you if I did thur-sun

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this guy uber's spy? I am Suspicious of this guy.I and many of you up there have received this uber's scam that this spy or snitch of uber posted above..here ..and non of us posted here.uber is so desperate for money they are coming with new scams every month....it's scam because drivers are never involved other than taking orders.
again with you? Jeez what is your problem? can you leave me alone. If I was a spy I would of made that screen shot for you last time you asked cause if I was one "a spy" what would I have to fear? a thread a day ago I posted people not to post there SS cause they might be Revealed. if I was a spy why would I tip them off? Please from now on refrain from ever mentioning me. next one ill have to take it up with the Admin Moderators here.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
again with you? Jeez what is your problem? can you leave me alone. If I was a spy I would of made that screen shot for you last time you asked cause if I was one "a spy" what would I have to fear? a thread a day ago I posted people not to post there SS cause they might be Revealed. if I was a spy why would I tip them off? Please from now on refrain from ever mentioning me. next one ill have to take it up with the Admin Moderators here.
You can always use the "ignore" feature. Click the member.. choose ignore.

·
Registered
729 Posts
If you're not spy then stop posting uber's new scams every week thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts