Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might just dedicate my driving to Lyft. To go online today I had to "agree" to a change to the "partner" schedule, as of August 6 Uber will be reaching a bit further into my pocket. Grrrr.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The agreement said that it will remain 20% for partners activated on or before 8/6/15.

25% is for new partners.
Oh, so I guess they'll be paying more for driver referrals?

·
Registered
10,169 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
I might just dedicate my driving to Lyft. To go online today I had to "agree" to a change to the "partner" schedule, as of August 6 Uber will be reaching a bit further into my pocket. Grrrr.
Just smile, blend over an spread your cheeks wide and lube up your ******* with a generous amount of Vaseline. Even if you activated before 8/6 there is more of such coming. You would think this % 25 comission might have the new potential Uber drivers thinking twice about it, but then again I believe in the Tooth Fairy.

·
24,228 Posts
ahhhh... like San Francisco and San Diego, only the "new partners" will need lube.
Just smile, blend over an spread your cheeks wide and lube up your ******* with a generous amount of Vaseline.

but then I believe in the Tooth Fairy.
Uber will start soon an "UberLube" platform ::::))
Does all of the above mean that Uber has a new policy: you will be allowed to use Vaseline?

........or is this the result of thinking similar to that expressed in the second quoted statement of the second quoted poster..................

Reactions: zMann

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ugh, I put in my application for uber in Indianapolis on July 28th but I wasn't approved to drive until August 13th... Now I have to deal with 25% commission?
This makes me love lyft so much more

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Why did it take so long?

I was driving the day after I first contacted Uber. Or maybe it was two days. It was a very short process.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why did it take so long?

I was driving the day after I first contacted Uber. Or maybe it was two days. It was a very short process.
I had just bought my car and they wanted the permanent registration. Then after I got that, they messed up my background check by saying I've only had my license for one year.
On the other hand, I was driving with lyft two days after signing up.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Ugh, I put in my application for uber in Indianapolis on July 28th but I wasn't approved to drive until August 13th... Now I have to deal with 25% commission?
This makes me love lyft so much more
I'm sure the delay was intentional. I picked up my Uber device a day after submitting my dox 1.5 years ago. They were handing those things out like Halloween candy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts