Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The point is that someone out there, cares enough about strangers to relay such information. Simply to emphasize caution and vigilance in the more dangerous places around town. As a courtesy to all of us. For ex, if you were going somewhere, and I knew that traffic was completely stopped somewhere along your commute.. I'd be sure to let you know. What he did there was take time out of his day, to offer useful information to anyone listening. So.. that's the point.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That right there is precisely what's wrong with America. Smh. Whatever gets you through the day I guess. I appreciate the advice anyway ratherbeubering.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good info. With Uber and Lyft not penalizing drivers for acceptance rates, you can be pickier now about what trips to accept. There are certain zip codes I don't mess with......for the most part. If I recognize FedEx' Democrat Rd address, I may pick up someone who needs a ride home from work. 3100 Frayser Blvd, Nike shift change if I'm not more than 10 minutes away. Otherwise, those areas get ignored.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.