Uber Drivers Forum banner

Would You Rather Have Someone Poop or Puke in your car?

• Poop

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Puke

Votes: 13 86.7%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright this has to be the crappiest day I have had Ubering. (Literally) First run of the day a pick up at the Airport. Get a ping to Turdimal 1 should have been Turdimal 2 anyway... I call the lady immediately to guide her to the right location and asked her to ask a cop or the info desk to point her in the right direction. Took her 20 minutes to finally show up.. Usually I dont wait that long but figured I might as well wait cause it was slower earlier. Lady gets in the car and was pissed because I didnt explain it better. Tried to be nice to her along the way. I confimred the address that she entered and we are on our way. Get there and she said it was a different address 10 minutes north in Roseville. I didnt mind cause it was more cash on an XL ride. We finally get there and she has 2 inches of water in her driveway. I get out to help her with the bags and she asks if I have a towel. I looked on the seat and there was a crap stain and it was damp towards the back. So it appeared this lady chit and peed herself on my cloth seats. I was thinking good God what is gojng to happen next? She cleaned off most of it but there was still some left over and the back part of the seat is damp.

I would have rather had someone puke at this point..

This happen to anyone else before? If so do they offer more for bodily fluid that needs to be professionally cleaned?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Alright this has to be the crappiest day I have had Ubering. (Literally) First run of the day a pick up at the Airport. Get a ping to Turdimal 1 should have been Turdimal 2 anyway... I call the lady immediately to guide her to the right location and asked her to ask a cop or the info desk to point her in the right direction. Took her 20 minutes to finally show up.. Usually I dont wait that long but figured I might as well wait cause it was slower earlier. Lady gets in the car and was pissed because I didnt explain it better. Tried to be nice to her along the way. I confimred the address that she entered and we are on our way. Get there and she said it was a different address 10 minutes north in Roseville. I didnt mind cause it was more cash on an XL ride. We finally get there and she has 2 inches of water in her driveway. I get out to help her with the bags and she asks if I have a towel. I looked on the seat and there was a crap stain and it was damp towards the back. So it appeared this lady chit and peed herself on my cloth seats. I was thinking good God what is gojng to happen next? She cleaned off most of it but there was still some left over and the back part of the seat is damp.

This happen to anyone else before? If so do they offer more for bodily fluid that needs to be professionally cleaned?
That stinks.

·
Registered
675 Posts

Jesus christ that sucks. But at least she was hot, right?

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Yeah agreed. I mean if it is a problem for her, I'm sure she knows about the adult diapers that they make for that problem. Sad that that happens to people but she could have been wearing something protective. Or ask to stop quickly....to pull over at a gas station or something

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.