Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again I have to thank you ****BER from the bottom of my heart for continuing to **** you drivers. 1st week of August all the 5000 drivers who you let go in BROCO now they came to PBC and I made $5 in 3 days????
Thanks again for not giving a shit about people's life's
Just your own selfish $50billion one.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hope all them drivers are registered in PBC or that's going to be a problem since your uber overlords have an agreement that all drivers working in PBC are registered w/ PBC
You will all be working in Miami till that bridge is burned in probably quick order

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Hope all them drivers are registered in PBC or that's going to be a problem since your uber overlords have an agreement that all drivers working in PBC are registered w/ PBC
You will all be working in Miami till that bridge is burned in probably quick order
You are unable to login when in WPB unless they have everything needed but good job not knowing what you are talking about.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Again I have to thank you ****BER from the bottom of my heart for continuing to **** you drivers. 1st week of August all the 5000 drivers who you let go in BROCO now they came to PBC and I made $5 in 3 days????
What do you expect? It is the off season and there are more drivers then passengers. I made around five dollars per hour over the past few days, which is why I took today off. It is of no use to drive when there is no money to be made.

Uber sent me a survey today with one question asking how likely I was to refer a new driver. LMAO I gave it a 0 from a possible 10, and told them why. You cannot drive at these rates. Only the desperate would do it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is no pings out there unless ****ber made it seam like I am online but I can't get a call.
Bs tread???
The real reason uber is leaving because south Florida is not sustainable, 3 months out of the year didn't work well with there bs biz model, they know it and they are ****ing leaving all of us behind.

·
Registered
474 Posts
It is not always Ubers fault. The Floridiots prefer cabs. I've seen it for myself. You are used to the traveling Uber riders who love the convenience of Uber. I posted about this topic in another thread.

"Before it was just Floridiots here, Uber riders were high in demand all over South FL. Now that the fortunate smart Snowbirds are gone Uber demand is only in certain areas. I've seen Floridiots walk past UberX, UberXL, and UberSelect to get to dirty cabs which the price is 4 times higher than X and double the price of UberSelect. So if these idiots want to go out of their way like dumb cattle to ride in rude and dirty cabs instead of my immaculately clean Select, I will no longer waste my time campaigning for Uber in dumb ass SoFlo. This system has worked for years elsewhere, and struggled the whole time here in 1 year.

I will keep myself active on the Uber platform just in case Uber magically stays afloat and I can happily drive when the snowbirds return. You can fix problems, but you cannot fix stupid. Floridians will always be lazy and stupid. Even as I say this, none of them will do anything about saving their precious Uber money. They might talk mess, but they won't Do anything. I've tried. My efforts were not in vain. It just further proves I will have to do all the work alone. However, now that I have seen Floridiots walk past parked Uber cars, with Uber flags, and me passing out Uber ride promo cards, and these people look at me like I'm a nuisance, while walking all the way out of the Coral Sky Amphitheater to the grass to get in a dirty cab for $3 per mile plus $0.80 per minute, which is roughly $4 per mile, I'm done! These ding dongs rather walk a long way like cattle to find a cab and pass UberX for $1 per mile and Select half the price of a cab, I'm done. I need smart riders. I was at Club 11Eleven one weekend and the rider saw my car, asked me the color, cab guy spoke to him, guess what? Dumb rider got in cab and I'm still on the phone. What dude leaves a strip club at 5am and rather be in a dirty cab with a man who barely speaks English than hop in a benz with a girl driver? A Floridiot! Trust me if this were LA or LV not only would the guy prefer my car, he would have wanted me to drive him everywhere and tip me well. Here these dudes like to give money to ugly dudes. I never been so dumbfounded in my whole life. So before the illness of stupidity spreads my way, bye Uber. I will Uber just enough to stay active. Just in case Uber survives until the smart people return. Do the math, clean car, half the price, speaks English, happy to drive you, dot dot dot a no Brainer for most except SoFlo"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts