Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,190 Posts
When PAX asks, "So has anyone ever tossed their cookies in your car" or any "chicken-in-a-Box related stories you want to tell to a PAX currently in your ride. ALWAYS tell the story as if it happened in your "Other Vehicle" and not the one you are currently driving in.

PAX: "Hey, anyone bl0w chunks in your car".
Driver: " Sure, it was gross. All over the place. Couldn't get the smell out for weeks. Still finding bits and pieces here and there. Some went done the power window switch and I couldn't get 'em out. Even some projectile vomit all the way into the front seats. Oh, don't worry. It was in my other vehicle".

Ya, something like that :(

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
... really good! Whew!! It cleaned up. I'm in a better mood. I'm not in the dog house with my husband any more Optimus Uber thank you! Let's make some money!
Now we are talking!!! Money time. Lyft premier + prime time. Loving it. Uber should take a page out of lyft's playbook and let select surge with X. I'm a happy camper. Nothing better than 4 minute $15 rides. I could do shorties all night like that.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Ok, I went out last night and rounded up all the chickens that matched your description and put them behind bars. I have them lined up and need you to point out the culprit so we can bring her to justice.

Let me know which one it is and bring a bottle of BBQ Sauce.

That was one expensive chicken. Bet the passenger never thought it costs $150 to transport a chicken.

Tire Wood Automotive tire Wheel Building

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, I went out last night and rounded up all the chickens that matched your description and put them behind bars. I have them lined up and need you to point out the culprit so we can bring her to justice.

Let me know which one it is and bring a bottle of BBQ Sauce.

That was one expensive chicken. Bet the passenger never thought it costs $150 to transport a chicken.

View attachment 49350
Amazing! I'll be right over!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
When PAX asks, "So has anyone ever tossed their cookies in your car" or any "chicken-in-a-Box related stories you want to tell to a PAX currently in your ride. ALWAYS tell the story as if it happened in your "Other Vehicle" and not the one you are currently driving in.

Driver: " Sure, it was gross. All over the place. Couldn't get the smell out for weeks. Still finding bits and pieces here and there. Some went done the power window switch and I couldn't get 'em out. Even some projectile vomit all the way into the front seats. Oh, don't worry. It was in my other vehicle".

I tell them it happened in my current car even though I have others cars. One time I told some guys someone took a dump in my back seat and there was a strange silence afterwards lol

·
Registered
2,317 Posts

Jbeck might be able to say that a passenger choked his chicken in her car...

·
Premium Member
4,190 Posts
I'm not sure what the pax fascination is with asking "has anyone ever thrown up in here" I always say no.
Had PAX/20 yr girl asked if I had ever killed anyone. Was thinking of saying WTF type of question is that. Then just said, " Not today " and smiled.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts