Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My PR week. Next week with some tweek let hit $2000

Acceptance rate is low due to No thanks to POOL and LINE and any ride pick up during surge that take over 10 minutes

Car : 2018 Honda Civic (7.4L per 100km)

Get out there and drive smart people

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
8,294 Posts
But that's in Canadian...

In USD that's only 3 times what the drivers make in Orlando...

If memory serves me right.. Torronto is a pretty big town, there might even be some redlights...

Geeze if i'm doing these conversions properly, your getting about per KM what Orlando is getting per mile. Which means your getting aboot 50-60% more per loaded Parsec you take someone anywhere.

Damn uber..

The payment structure is so unfair.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I make that or more every week in Seattle in 60 hours. I do the same hours every week, everyday, and bring in $1800-$2100 on average in 60 hours. Last week I did $2400 in 60 hours due to high surge and prime time.

My market however likely has higher pay than Toronto. Regardless, good job. save that money!

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
Congrats, nice job! It should be noted though that you did about 50% of your earnings with Uber for the week in two days (Friday and Monday). So not very consistent or well distributed among the week. Discounting those two days with Uber it seems you made a little over $100 on average each day.

Still A LOT better that what I am doing though.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
My PR week. Next week with some tweek let hit $2000

Acceptance rate is low due to No thanks to POOL and LINE and any ride pick up during surge that take over 10 minutes

Car : 2018 Honda Civic (7.4L per 100km)

Get out there and drive smart people
Maybe you can reconsider posting all of your earnings information. Why? Well, It happens all the time: pax, newbies and randoms will read your thread and assume all drivers are making that much per week, causing the following to happen:

1) MORE new drivers sign up because they'll think they can make $1800/week no prob

2) pax will think "Uber drivers don't need tips if they're earning $1800 per week! Now I'm really not tipping - I was considering tipping my drivers in the future, but, nahhhh....."

3) it feeds into randoms minds that Uber is a great job that is sustainable, where making $1800 per week is a realistic goal. "Let's all quit our day jobs and make our own hours and be our own bosses! I've seen other drivers' weekly earnings - they're making $1800 a week - and it's totally doable!" - said every new driver rushing to sign up for Uber from tomorrow for the next 5 months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts