Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a long trip from the Roseville area to Sac State today. Pocketed about $17 for 24 minutes of driving. Only do Uber if you love people and like driving, which thankfully I do. Managed to do six trips today totaling $54.

·
Registered
311 Posts
when uber and lyft say "$35/hr", they're technically not lying because they didnt say WHICH hour. shit, between 6-8pm tonight i averaged $72/hr. can i count on surge the rest of the week? **** no. so the weasely ****s at uber could advertise $72/hr and technically they're telling the truth.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Got a long trip from the Roseville area to Sac State today. Pocketed about $17 for 24 minutes of driving. Only do Uber if you love people and like driving, which thankfully I do. Managed to do six trips today totaling $54.
After gas, Uber cut, tire and engine wear, was it worth the 30.00 you made? I'm not being sarcastic.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I love post like this because it's just one example of people not knowing wtf they are doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts