Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Speaking of which.... Farewell Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak. Hello Magic!! #MakeLakersGreatAgain

To my loyal lakers brothers and sisters, unfortunately tickets will still be expensive. However, you might not be able to get one of those bacon wrapped hot dogs after you exit staples.

·
Banned
6,928 Posts
Some fat guy from New York will take over the bacon hot dog racket.:(
Speaking of which.... Farewell Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak. Hello Magic!! #MakeLakersGreatAgain

To my loyal lakers brothers and sisters, unfortunately tickets will still be expensive. However, you might not be able to get one of those bacon wrapped hot dogs after you exit staples.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out, but needless to say it'll be better than Jim buss that's for sure. I did like mitch though, too bad he was collateral damage.

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
If you drive for Uber you are competing with Illegals for fares.

10% of the residents in LA/OC are illegal so they push everyones rent up.
I drive uber here and there. I don't depend on it. I have never applied at the farm, car wash, landscaping/ demo or slaughter houses. So the jobs they do actually convenience me. Those 10 percent live in dumpsville half the places most wouldn't take for free.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
You sound like you would have been right at home down on the plantation adrep1984

Instead of paying Americans a fair wage you are "convenienced" by illegals living in "dumpsville" to save you 13 cents on a Big Mac
Ummm 10-11 an hour to work at a slaughter house is above min wage therefore not slave labor yet still way to low for an American to consider it. My point is even if they get all 10 percent the impact on decent areas is going to be next to nothing as far as rent goes.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts