Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently had a pax who wanted to give me a $20 tip and that's when me and him both discovered that threw the app the A holes at uber decided to put a cap on the amount us drivers are allowed to be tipped...we both agreed that's some real b.s

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
So I recently had a pax who wanted to give me a $20 tip and that's when me and him both discovered that threw the app the A holes at uber decided to put a cap on the amount us drivers are allowed to be tipped...we both agreed that's some real b.s
If you "both agreed that it's real BS", then the guy should've fronted you a five dollar bill or some of the singles he had from the strip joint.

PS, it's "through", not "threw".

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you "both agreed that it's real BS", then the guy should've fronted you a five dollar bill or some of the singles he had from the strip joint.

PS, it's "through", not "threw".
He had no cash and offer to go in the house and give me cash...but felt that would be a little crackheadish on my part..so I told he don't worry about it

·
Registered
195 Posts
Somethings weird about that. I had a lady rate me & tip me $30 while still in the car & insisted i looked while she did so. Left a compliment then tipped me another $30. True story.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.