Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
20yearsdriving it MIGHT be more economical to buy a '14 and find and purchase a derelict limo company with an UberSUV account...

Dunno about '14, but I've seen '13 Suburbans as cheap as $10k

Say whaaaaat 20yearsdriving $12k in 11k mi? You trying to maximize your mileage deduction? Does that even matter in a year when you'll probably scrap her, no odometer left to check = paddable mileage no?

If it's that bad, you kinda NEED fuber and lyft for the destination filters.... even if it's just XL

·
Banned
2020 Ram Limited.
24,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
20yearsdriving it MIGHT be more economical to buy a '14 and find and purchase a derelict limo company with an UberSUV account...

Say whaaaaat 20yearsdriving $12k in 11k mi? You trying to maximize your mileage deduction?

If it's that bad, you kinda NEED fuber and lyft for the destination filters.... even if it's just XL
I Was Not Planning To Drive That Much

I Live in the High Desert
All My Rides are Between Upland & LAX , Also Did San Diego , For Me No Choice But To Deadmile

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.