Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
3,693 Posts
No worries....just wait till you see what I gots up my....umh....suit.

Need to tell you my SammyJ story someday, too.
Don't mess with Afro-Macewindu-Joe.

Mace Windu is the all powerful Jedi. Sith Lord Afro-MaceWindu-Joe is no match for your suit lol

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I hope that rider was banned from future uber trips because she is illegally videotaping. The driver is using the wrong tone of voice though. He knows she's a bad person and he just loses his cool. He should have just smiled and said. You are now being kicked out of my car and you will hear from my attorney for illegally videotaping me.
Are we talking about this video? If so, this is just L.A. news being late to the party and rehashing something that happened in Texas and has another thread on here.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/07/13/irate-uber-driver-is-caught-on-tape-get-out-of-my-car-now/
ah

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
He doesn't have an attorney. He's an uber driver.
Okay....You will hear from a guy on a phone call with a similar sounding voice to mine that says he's "My Lawyer" - telling you that you are going to be sued for videotaping my umh....Client!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Okay....You will hear from a guy on a phone call with a similar sounding voice to mine that says he's "My Lawyer" - telling you that you are going to be sued for videotaping my umh....Client!
I would advise a British accent. That would make it a lot more legit.

Reactions: F213

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
He doesn't have an attorney. He's an uber driver.
He has one now and the lawyer is hitting the illegal wiretapping angle hard. It's been getting a lot of TV news coverage this morning. The driver has been suspended, naturally.

The guy is probably an outstanding driver and a nice guy. At least that's how he looks to me despite his screaming. But he blew it big time.

We all need to learn from this. Protect ourselves with a dashcam or equivalent app. Assume we're being filmed at all times. Be prepared to involve law enforcement. Be a bunch of Fonzie's out there.

Font Photo caption Beard Publication Event

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
I have a theory that he really didn't say anything....other than Have a nice day and thanks for riding Uber.

Buuuuut, that sneaky lady put on her Filter Thoughts mode and the camera recorded what he was Thinking....

:eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
876 Posts
No need to scream at pax. Simple "you have 10 seconds to get out of my car or im calling cops" should do it. It worked for me twice. Got paid fully on both trips.

I think that s the "free" redbull talking))))))))))))))))))
Do it in the ed309 voice:
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO COMPLY!
Mecha Military robot Toy Machine Metal

Count to ten, pull out some squirter guns or nerf rifles and start aiming. Get in a threatening stance and fire if she hasn't gotten out of your whip at this point.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts