Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber should have a disclaimer when a customer wants to give a driver a 1 star.... like when they press the one star button a page should pop up defending the drivers explaining the rating system

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pop up window would say...

Hey You inconsiderate piece of shit do they really deserve a one star because if they really do that poor bastard is in jeopardy of losing supplemental income.... that **** provided hydration for your thirsty ass... a charger and the option to control the music and the AC.... he or she also got you home safely... so why the **** is your head so far up your ass where you feel you had a bad ride....

Best pop up page ever..... can we generate a hack for that

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
When i worked in a call center of 400+ people we had a rating system like the star system Uber has. Anytime an agent was rated at the lowest level a supervisor wpuld listen to the call and possible reach out to the client. It would be ideal for Uber to do something kinda simular. Other than that its rare i get 1,2 or even 3 stars

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I'm at 4.9 rn and work 20 to 30 hours a week.... now every time that shit drops a point decimal I get mad

·
Banned
919 Posts
Well I'm at 4.9 rn and work 20 to 30 hours a week.... now every time that shit drops a point decimal I get mad
Exactly what UBusER wants you to think. You have a very high rating yet you worry about .01 drop. The fear is I you so you start giving out free shit and give 5 star service every time! While you look at it, don't change a thing unless you are open in doors, free water, etc. You are the perfect example how the ratings work. Fear of God? You are Fear of Uber.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exactly what UBusER wants you to think. You have a very high rating yet you worry about .01 drop. The fear is I you so you start giving out free shit and give 5 star service every time! While you look at it, don't change a thing unless you are open in doors, free water, etc. You are the perfect example how the ratings work. Fear of God? You are Fear of Uber.
Explain more?

·
Banned
919 Posts
Explain more?
Explain more of what? You worry about ratings dropping .01 from 4.91 to 4.9. You are .30 from being deactivated. You would have to get so many 1 and 2 star ratings to make that happen which in normal math, won't happen. You, and so many others, worry about ratings and will do anything over the top to get 5 stars when it is not necessary. Someone driving 4.75 is the same as someone driving 4.9. I doubt many or any riders are cancelling the 4.75 due to ratings.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Explain more of what? You worry about ratings dropping .01 from 4.91 to 4.9. You are .30 from being deactivated. You would have to get so many 1 and 2 star ratings to make that happen which in normal math, won't happen. You, and so many others, worry about ratings and will do anything over the top to get 5 stars when it is not necessary. Someone driving 4.75 is the same as someone driving 4.9. I doubt many or any riders are cancelling the 4.75 due to ratings.
Yes, what he said.

Creating anxiety about ratings is another way to keep drivers insecure and submissive.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks this helps a lot. it's not just uber more as to a personality flaw of mine. Where I take a lot of pride in performance. I know it's not a big deal I've done my research within this forum and other platforms as well. But still **** all those pieces of shit out there that feel like it's ok to poorly rate someone based off of there personal preference on what should be accommodated. That's my problem, but as to this not being my first rodeo in customer service. I already understand what comes with the territory of idiots in America... I have had nothing but great passengers but yesterday I had one **** after another... where there was no satisfying them

·
Banned
919 Posts
I hear you and even though I come off sometimes as I don't give a shit about the pax, the truth is I want them to have a good experience but they won't get anything over the top. I do have phone chargers but those cost me money amd if you can't tip using my shit (and my trunk), you will get a lower rating. When I see someone gave me a 3 or 4 star, it bothers me.....for moments and then I realize sometimes I cannot control it. I will not cave in to free shit regardless of ratings. I will quit before getting to that point. Pax will not win this battle if they want to play that game.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
personally i think if you are about 4.85 or so, then you are way too nice.

Reactions: 5hy

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I hear you and even though I come off sometimes as I don't give a shit about the pax, the truth is I want them to have a good experience but they won't get anything over the top. I do have phone chargers but those cost me money amd if you can't tip using my shit (and my trunk), you will get a lower rating. When I see someone gave me a 3 or 4 star, it bothers me.....for moments and then I realize sometimes I cannot control it. I will not cave in to free shit regardless of ratings. I will quit before getting to that point. Pax will not win this battle if they want to play that game.
What??? who are you? What did you do with OC Bob (version I and II)?

Reactions: 5hy and LA#1x3

·
Premium Member
11,179 Posts
So tell us, how did you improve an *******?

Reactions: 5hy
1 - 16 of 16 Posts