Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting at the Brookside QT last night. I got a one star request from the parking lot i was in...I let it roll by. Few minutes later a Tahoe(?) pulled up and picked up six girls. Just curious if the driver is on this forum and how the ride was.

I thought maybe it was a glitch that the pax displayed as one star and was right there in front of my car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hahaha... That was me. I took it because I picked them up earlier in the evening when I hadn't had any request for over 30min. I asked her about it and she said she had only used the app twice before that night. One fair she had 7 passenger's and dude could only take 6 and I guess got into an agreement with the driver. The other time she said she was drunk and ended up canceling or not showing or something. I saw the one star and was bored hoping for some excitement. They were cool though and the blonde in the front flirted with me the whole time. That fair I ended up taking them downtown and when I dropped them off at woody's she made it a point to lean over the seat (in a very low cut shirt) for a few minutes asking/showing me she gave me 5 stars and that I gave her 5 stars. Very entertaining ride haha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you have a slow night Saturday night? Friday was busy and I ended up switching over and just doing XL almost all night, made out pretty good even for a Friday!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha... That was me. I took it because I picked them up earlier in the evening when I hadn't had any request for over 30min. I asked her about it and she said she had only used the app twice before that night. One fair she had 7 passenger's and dude could only take 6 and I guess got into an agreement with the driver. The other time she said she was drunk and ended up canceling or not showing or something. I saw the one star and was bored hoping for some excitement. They were cool though and the blonde in the front flirted with me the whole time. That fair I ended up taking them downtown and when I dropped them off at woody's she made it a point to lean over the seat (in a very low cut shirt) for a few minutes asking/showing me she gave me 5 stars and that I gave her 5 stars. Very entertaining ride haha.
nice! I thought the 1-star was a technical glitch.
Friday was good for me. Saturday was not so great. I went offline to meetf a neighbor for a beer. I saw the 6.2 surge and was shocked. I considered going online...but I just can't do that.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Haha, that's funny because I literally thought the exact same thing because I live up by brookside but when I picked them up they directed me down 11th.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So looking at this i have 2 thoughts. The image i am seeing was not during surge. If u picked up at 1:05 u then dropped at 2:05 when it would be surging. Also i almost never do drive thru runs unless. A the surge is good or B you just like burning money. C it's a slow night, but never friday or Saturday

1 - 10 of 10 Posts