Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Uber used to not be that way, but I just saw an Uber help-page link posted here that said if you 1-star a pax you wont be re-matched ever again.. Until they get banned for being a do-uche and create a new account..

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 star means nothing cuz ull never see that pax again.

If you really wanna make an impact on the spot, tell the pax mid trip that u gonna 1 star them and laugh
Believe it or not I've driven same passengers twice before. Last incident it was a pax two nights in a row; at the same spot & to the same destination & at same pickup time! (Dude was going to work) lol

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Believe it or not I've driven same passengers twice before. Last incident it was a pax two nights in a row; at the same spot & to the same destination & at same pickup time! (Dude was going to work) lol
I once drove the same passenger in 2 consecutive trips, I was using the destination filter the second time, and she turned out to be the rider, and was heading back to where I picked her up the first time.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
i have picked up the same pax at least 4 times! but i live in staten island, not many uber around and not many riders. i started driving at 9 and picked her up to brooklyn for 4 times so far. and we never say a word beside greeting. lol

it is more likely to pick up the same pax in staten island

·
Registered
669 Posts
I am usually picking a rider from his house minimum 3 days of week to take him to TV channel where he works the morning show.
Also got one of the anchor lady many times from her ues home to RF center.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.