Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Probably smoke less gange. So your head is clearer and you can think better. Mister 420. Can't make money If your heads in the clouds.
I was able to get a picture of a Hunter staging

UberB (laze)
Nose Eyebrow Cap Beard Jaw

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't smoke erb, its my birthday, lol nor do I sit in a group of car packs. I venture out everywhere. Its obvious that people inflate the amount they make on here. Its July, it should be busy and not saturated.
Its really also apparent, alot of uber staff employees get paid to post on here. I work 3 times more then 2 months ago. And make the same amount, its getting less and less.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I don't smoke erb, its my birthday, lol nor do I sit in a group of car packs. I venture out everywhere. Its obvious that people inflate the amount they make on here. Its July, it should be busy and not saturated.
Its really also apparent, alot of uber staff employees get paid to post on here. I work 3 times more then 2 months ago. And make the same amount, its getting less and less.
Clothing Nose Cheek Smile Eyelash

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
There you go ruining the story line :)

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
What if I said...
Shoe Helmet Sports equipment Skateboard truck Asphalt

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Peanuts are short ping rides with no surge. In nasty 'L.A traffic! Hey I worked all shifts from OC to Malibu, to Glendale to L.A. core. And if I wanna vent about how much time it takes to make the same amount a few months ago, why would you say, im doing it wrong? Im doing the same thing 3 months ago. Only thing different is the amount of money im making. maybe Uber can pay my car payment too!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts