Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
Ford Escape 2021
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted Uber support to find out what’s going on with My account not receiving any opportunity promotion quests or boost+.

They’ve been great on contacting Me back about My issue by sending messages and phone calls.

In the phone conversation with the Uber support supervisor I was told that there’s a “tag” on My account that was “automatically created by the system”.

I’d like to know why the computer system (Ai) put a “tag” on My account so that I can’t receive any opportunity promotion quests or boost+.

My account is currently under a second review process to figure out what’s happening.

· Registered
461 Posts
I contacted Uber support to find out what’s going on with My account not receiving any opportunity promotion quests or boost+.

They’ve been great on contacting Me back about My issue by sending messages and phone calls.

In the phone conversation with the Uber support supervisor I was told that there’s a “tag” on My account that was “automatically created by the system”.

I’d like to know why the computer system (Ai) put a “tag” on My account so that I can’t receive any opportunity promotion quests or boost+.

My account is currently under a second review process to figure out what’s happening.
This is why I hate management by robots.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts