Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, yes, I’m a new driver. Total novice. Rookie. Etc. Etc.

But Uber scr#*ed me out of a $400 referral credit, which I can document, and I’m not taking it lying down. Or over a barrel.

After no fewer than 8 back and forth emails with their CS reps, who each politely gave me the same insipid answer, I said I was going to file a small claims suit. Which I will on Monday after one last attempt talking to a human at the LIC Greenlight Hub. But since that last message, about the lawsuit, I’ve heard nothing but crickets.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
So, yes, I'm a new driver. Total novice. Rookie. Etc. Etc.

But Uber scr#*ed me out of a $400 referral credit, which I can document, and I'm not taking it lying down. Or over a barrel.

After no fewer than 8 back and forth emails with their CS reps, who each politely gave me the same insipid answer, I said I was going to file a small claims suit. Which I will on Monday after one last attempt talking to a human at the LIC Greenlight Hub. But since that last message, about the lawsuit, I've heard nothing but crickets.
Don't forget to add time due to loss of wages due having to deal with this lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

But Uber scr#*ed me out of a $400 referral credit, which I can document, and I'm not taking it lying down. Or over a barrel.

After no fewer than 8 back and forth emails with their CS reps, who each politely gave me the same insipid answer, I said I was going to file a small claims suit. Which I will on Monday after one last attempt talking to a human at the LIC Greenlight Hub. But since that last message, about the lawsuit, I've heard nothing but crickets.
My dear Freeman, this is just the beginning of it.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Im curious how did they screw you out tho... Idc about the rest I know this wont help you at all lol

·
Registered
90 Posts

What exactly happened? Did you do all the requested rides in a requested time? Back in the days when I was getting a sign up bonus I got it no problem

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im curious how did they screw you out tho... Idc about the rest I know this wont help you at all lol
neteX they promised me the referral bonus in writing and are now reneging. I based some family expenses on that promised revenue, but I plan to get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts