Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Camry hybrid le. I have my Seattle business license. I have my tnc permit.

yet…when I got to the queue area it still says “head to waiting lot” and doesn’t enter me into queue. Never get rematches either (which is my main gripe…f the q). Rooster girl is of no help, just says it should work and escalates my issue and no one calls me back. I’ve called probably 30 times. Anyone know the secret sauce to getting actual support?

·
Premium Member
8,473 Posts
The waiting lot… Seatac isn’t on a desert island, you know… Never understood why people wait in there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I said, f the q. The real problem is I don’t get rematch, and I suspect I’m missing out on rides to the airport two as I have only had one in the last 4 months. Today I dropped off a dude who said he was just going to grab his bag then request a ride to airport if I want to wait. Then he came down and said it gave him a different drive that was 5 minutes away…

·
Premium Member
8,473 Posts
As I said, f the q. The real problem is I don’t get rematch, and I suspect I’m missing out on rides to the airport two as I have only had one in the last 4 months. Today I dropped off a dude who said he was just going to grab his bag then request a ride to airport if I want to wait. Then he came down and said it gave him a different drive that was 5 minutes away…
Rematch has nothing to do with the queue or lot. Besides: You aren’t missing anything. I have rematch access and have only gotten a single rematch since before thanksgiving (and only got that cause it was a lux black, and no lux black cars were in the area). Even when there’s a surge at the ap due to arrivals, no rematch.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s nice. Anyways, anyone have any tips on how to solve my problem? Would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
I have a Camry hybrid le. I have my Seattle business license. I have my tnc permit.

yet…when I got to the queue area it still says “head to waiting lot” and doesn’t enter me into queue. Never get rematches either (which is my main gripe…f the q). Rooster girl is of no help, just says it should work and escalates my issue and no one calls me back. I’ve called probably 30 times. Anyone know the secret sauce to getting actual support?
What year is your Camry? Let's make sure it qualifies first. If it does, I will give you a path to get this worked out.

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
21 gets 46 blended MPG so it does qualify.

Just need to know now if you have your green TNC sticker and have uploaded a photo to Uber. I know from another thread that you were waiting on it.
lol if you ask me to log out of Uber and restart my app like support does to me every time I'm going to flip out.

Yes, I received my decal last week and it was approved within 24 hours.

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
lol if you ask me to log out of Uber and restart my app like support does to me every time I'm going to flip out.

Yes, I received my decal last week and it was approved within 24 hours.
No worries. I was fighting the same issue with my Tesla. There is an error in how cars are set up in our market for UberGreen and it effects your ability to enter the queue. The normal Uber help people cannot fix it. You need to do an online video chat request (this option is available since our local Greenlight Hub is closed. You can find it in the app under Help--Booking Appointments--Can't sign in or go online--I cannot sign in or go online--Schedule an appointment.

They may run a bit late for the appointment, so leave the window open. They will call you too if they cannot connect via video chat on your phone/computer. It will be a US-based rep that used to work in a local Hub.

Please come back after your appointment and let me know if this works. It did work for me.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Good info on that Green glitch.
And further evidence that the best possible resolution to any issue is to connect with someone at the HUB.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts

But yes, tried that. Doesn’t fix the problem or give me an appointment option.

It’s an account problem but rooster girl can’t fix it.
Sorry you are having problems man
That was kinda maybe a bad joke...
Dexnex sounded like he maybe knew
specfically how to maybe fix the problem
Dont be putting dead miles on your car
and baby the transmission.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not in my app. Although I did just manage to get a video appointment after after over 36 support calls.
Font Terrestrial plant Darkness Screenshot Number

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Not in my app. Although I did just manage to get a video appointment after after over 36 support calls.
There have always been two types of problems w/Uber.
1. Problems that can be solved by regular support.
2. Problems that are localized and can only be solved by GreenLight Hubs.

Your problem in this case, unbeknownst to you, is a problem routed in our local airport queue MPG requirement and how Uber Green is setup. No number of calls to Uber Support would have ever solved this issue for you as it is a local problem.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts