Please provide any update on whether it has started where you are.
Who's going to make a killing at rush hour with all the surge??? :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Or, who's going to get killed driving without snow tires??? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
- Started at 12 pm in Mississauga, Flurries...
So last night I got a long trip request. I thought, "Great. I'll drive them an hour or so away, make a killing, and then be home in time to get a good night's sleep." Boy was I wrong. The pax was going from my home area in northern Delaware down to the DC suburbs. Uber said this was a 2 hour...
Tips for all drivers who plan on working Tuesday's forecast storm.
1. Drive safe and cautious. Added weight means longer stopping distances.
2. REFUSE ALL Pool rides. You will earn more.
3. Logon ONLY when surge appears. ACCEPT ONLY SURGE RIDES.
4. DO Accept longer Rider requests (ETA'S) ONLY...
Just thought I'd write a few mandatory things all drivers should take note of and practice when there are winter storms. Feel free to add anything related to weather events.
1. Never take pool...duh, duh
2. Never take regular uberx, duh
3. Only accept 2x+ fare
4. If not surging, logoff, wait...
It's already surging and most likely it ll be surging all day long with this storm. I leave you all this surge fillas. I'm staying home safe. Not gonna risk my life and my car for füber mafia.
Enjoy making money people.
If the storm develops to its full potential and takes a track just off the mid-Atlantic and New England coasts, then a blizzard can unfold. The storm could shut down highways and perhaps cause airports to close.
This is the type of storm that is likely to produce a very heavy rate of snow...